My Idols

I love these men, they are amazing and have made an impact on my life.
















Copyright Issues?

This blog's coding is (c) Wan Kimm, 2009. Just tweaked it a bit. All icon links to other blogs are made by me. Images for the actor's icons are taken from the header images of their official blogs. I am in no way affiliated with these artists or their agencies.

<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>

2010-02-21

BREAK! Photos~ ♪


As promised, here are a few photos from our event, BREAK~ ♪

Some are kinda blurred, and as the venue was so dark, it was difficult to take proper photos. I will try to share some of my favorite ones though.(笑)


This was me posing while Raizza tested her camera. I fail at posing.(笑)


Me and Dessa towards the end of the night. It was kind of tiring, once the floor was open to everyone who wanted to dance.


An amazing handstand! This guy is acrobatic!

Some of the photos were blurred and dark. (^^;) But you get the idea, at least. The hiphop dance party was actually quite a good idea~ I really wish I had danced more though. (笑)

I'm really not much of a dancer! (笑)

Labels: , , , ,





<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>