My Idols

I love these men, they are amazing and have made an impact on my life.
















Copyright Issues?

This blog's coding is (c) Wan Kimm, 2009. Just tweaked it a bit. All icon links to other blogs are made by me. Images for the actor's icons are taken from the header images of their official blogs. I am in no way affiliated with these artists or their agencies.

<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>

2010-02-24

Hazelnut spread! ♪


400 grams of sweet hazelnut and chocolaty goodness~ ♪
I've never been able to buy the big container before! (笑) I normally get the smaller ones, but none were available at the grocery today. (笑)

Looking back, today was rather interesting. Waking up to a clear blue sky outside your window normally makes me feel slightly lighter about the day. Actually, seeing the sky outside my window in just one solid color, whether white or blue, feels like a good omen. (笑)

On an amusing note, I ran into Fr. Dacanay outside our classroom before he entered--and he was wearing shades! It was a nice start to the day, haha. (笑)

We had to rush quite an amount of work for our research paper outline though, and that kind of stressed me out. In addition, preparations for our KiraKira☆Matsuri are still ongoing, and we are still unprepared!!

Aaaaaaa~ This is such a rush!

I hope we can accomplish this! I would hate to move the Matsuri again, even if it DOES give us more preparation time! I feel like I didn't fulfill a promise I made to the members. (>_<) It's a very unsettling feeling, to promise something and not be able to accomplish it. But I need help, too! (>o<)

In any case...

頑張ります!!(笑)

Labels: , , ,





<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>