My Idols

I love these men, they are amazing and have made an impact on my life.
















Copyright Issues?

This blog's coding is (c) Wan Kimm, 2009. Just tweaked it a bit. All icon links to other blogs are made by me. Images for the actor's icons are taken from the header images of their official blogs. I am in no way affiliated with these artists or their agencies.

<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>

2010-02-27

Shrine Madness!


Today, we managed to make a shrine for the KiraKira☆Matsuri! (笑)

It was really challenging! I sent a text message to various volunteers early that morning, only Jem and Kae were available to help. Others had prior commitments, others just didn't respond. (T_T)

Ochibi came over for our usual Saturday afternoon hangout, but I pretty much shanghaied her into working with us. It was still a pretty crazy time.

We had fun though, even though it was hard work on all of us to make the shrine. We had to constantly consult a small drawing and figure out just how the architecture came together.
While working, we listened to Tenimyu and other various songs. It did keep our spirits up for most of the work. (笑) We also watched The Princess Bride, for randomness.

We really did have a good time. It was just quite tiring though! The people who couldn't make it missed a lot of laughs. (笑)

So far, this is what we'd accomplished:

I'm giving it a paint job tomorrow and adding more details!

頑張ります!(笑)

Labels: , , ,





<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>