My Idols

I love these men, they are amazing and have made an impact on my life.
















Copyright Issues?

This blog's coding is (c) Wan Kimm, 2009. Just tweaked it a bit. All icon links to other blogs are made by me. Images for the actor's icons are taken from the header images of their official blogs. I am in no way affiliated with these artists or their agencies.

<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>

2010-02-25

Aaaaah!!

MASA'S NEW ALBUM COMES OUT MARCH 3~
He posted pics on his blog--

Hi JUMP!!!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

NAKAGAUCHI MASATAKA I LOVE YOU (>_<)

I really can't wait to hear it. (>_<) I am seriously considering ordering this online!!
----------
The Pokemon Tournament will be tomorrow afternoon! (笑)

I'm actually really nervous. (笑) I've never been in a competition before!

I really hope I do well in it. (^^;)

The prize money can go to my funds to buy Masa's album! (笑)

頑張ります!(笑)

Labels: , ,





<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>