My Idols

I love these men, they are amazing and have made an impact on my life.
















Copyright Issues?

This blog's coding is (c) Wan Kimm, 2009. Just tweaked it a bit. All icon links to other blogs are made by me. Images for the actor's icons are taken from the header images of their official blogs. I am in no way affiliated with these artists or their agencies.

<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>

2010-02-26

It's late and I'm tired...

With regards to the Pokemon tournament...

...I lost in the first round. (笑)

It's okay though--I admit that I wasn't well-prepared, but it was really fun watching everyone else compete!
----------
I came home at 12 midnight, and I am feeling seriously very tired. (>_<)

Not only that, tired and extremely unhappy, even pissed off.

KiraKira☆Matsuri is starting to get on my nerves...

I'm having trouble with lack of people and the event is this coming week...

In addition, if the venues aren't secured for this coming week, then the event will not push through at all. (T_T)

Props also need to be made this weekend and I have been unable to find enough people to help me. (+.+)

I have to confess that even though I am running around left and right trying to fix things, I feel that I haven't done enough, though I'm tired, and honestly, that terrifies me. (>_<)

I feel inadequate; accomplishing these kinds of tasks and fulfilling dreams... the things I desire most and yet...why is it that working hard is one of the most difficult things for me?

It sounds strange, doesn't it. (笑)

I honestly question my drive and my focus.

Labels: , , , ,





<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>