My Idols

I love these men, they are amazing and have made an impact on my life.
















Copyright Issues?

This blog's coding is (c) Wan Kimm, 2009. Just tweaked it a bit. All icon links to other blogs are made by me. Images for the actor's icons are taken from the header images of their official blogs. I am in no way affiliated with these artists or their agencies.

<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>

2010-03-02

"Ore wa Artist~" (笑)


It was the first day for our KiraKira☆Matsuri~
Things were mostly disastrous in many senses, but. We tried our best to have fun...
I felt sad though, because we learned that we could not get the venue for Friday's culminating event! We had to break the news to EA and his band today. It was more than a little embarrassing considering they'd been practicing that week...
However, since they couldn't cancel their reservation at the studio that afternoon, it turned into more of a little party in the studio. Of course, I went and sang along with them, for their last practice...

It was really fun~ ♪ Haha. I know I don't exactly have a really good voice, but singing songs and generally feeling like a rock star was more than enough for me.

On a brighter side, I got to wear my costume! And Ochibi came over to visit. She took this photo of me:

Yes, I look silly. (笑)

It was a fun day overall,even if things didn't go as perfectly as we'd planned.


Things need to be better tomorrow...
頑張ります!

Labels: , , , , , , ,





<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>