My Idols

I love these men, they are amazing and have made an impact on my life.
















Copyright Issues?

This blog's coding is (c) Wan Kimm, 2009. Just tweaked it a bit. All icon links to other blogs are made by me. Images for the actor's icons are taken from the header images of their official blogs. I am in no way affiliated with these artists or their agencies.

<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>

2010-02-28

Finished!!


The shrine is complete !!! (^o^)/

Thankfully, Kae came around at 5pm to help out, too. My mom and aunt really helped out, they're pretty much craft artisans and I am a mere disciple.(笑)

Felt rather sick towards the end of the evening though. (>_<) I guess it's because I'm really tired? I haven't gotten enough sleep the past two, three nights.

I'm worried about this week too! So many last minute changes are going on and I'm overwhelmed by it all.(^^;)

Adjust adjust adjust!!

頑張りましょう!!! (笑)

P.S. I had the following conversation a couple of weeks back:

Ryuacchi: THERE IS A 0.01 % DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOUR BLOGGING AND HIS.
Me: AND WHAT IS THAT?! DD:
Ryuacchi: ...You're writing in English. XD
Me: askfldglkj;kjhldsajd;asj!!!!

(For those who get the joke, congratulations. /woes)

Labels: , , , , ,





<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>