My Idols

I love these men, they are amazing and have made an impact on my life.
















Copyright Issues?

This blog's coding is (c) Wan Kimm, 2009. Just tweaked it a bit. All icon links to other blogs are made by me. Images for the actor's icons are taken from the header images of their official blogs. I am in no way affiliated with these artists or their agencies.

<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>

2010-03-04

My feet hurt. (笑)


A glass of orange soda to conclude the day. (^^)

Samurai Wars was actually a lot more entertaining than the past two days--we actually had fun whacking each other silly! (笑) Kin-chan made a visit again, and we did battle!

My feet hurt now, though, and I can't imagine why...

And oh--even though we couldn't hold a culminating concert tomorrow, EA brought his acoustic guitar today and played random songs in the Zen Garden! He even played a Pokemon battle theme! (笑)

In a sense, a mini-concert did happen--EA played the guitar while I sang. (笑)

I still don't have much confidence in my singing skills--I know I'm off-key even though my tune is acceptable. (>_<)

Today, I think, was a day very well spent. Samurai Wars will have to make a comeback next year.

I'm excited for tomorrow~ We're going to watch Alice in Wonderland!! (笑)

Labels: , , , ,





<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>