My Idols

I love these men, they are amazing and have made an impact on my life.
















Copyright Issues?

This blog's coding is (c) Wan Kimm, 2009. Just tweaked it a bit. All icon links to other blogs are made by me. Images for the actor's icons are taken from the header images of their official blogs. I am in no way affiliated with these artists or their agencies.

<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>

2010-03-18

Close to an end...


Last Tuesday, we had our very last Philosophy class. (>o<)
I had a photo taken with my teacher--I might forget to take one after my final exam, or I might not see him anymore! So there. (笑) Dr. Leovino Garcia, Ace Philosopher.

I'm very proud to have been his student.

I am afraid of taking a photo with Fr. Dacanay. (笑) Particularly if I flub my final exam. (>_<) But who knows? Maybe I will be lucky.

I also went out with Kae that Tuesday. (笑) We went to Timezone in Gateway, played Guitarfreaks/Percussionfreaks, and Dance Dance Revolution. It was quite a workout, actually!

We also hogged a karaoke booth. (笑) We finally found the number codes for Japanese songs! The book which contained the number codes didn't include Japanese songs, but we basically went through nearly 300 combinations looking for titles we knew. (笑)

We found 1/3 no Junjou na Kanjou!! (^o^)/ among other songs.

We had to stop after a while though. Next time, we will look for more!!

----------
Today though, I had to start studying for my Philosophy and Theology exams, which will take place next week.

There was a used book sale on campus though--I actually found a nice hardbound book by Agatha Christie; 5 complete novels featuring Poirot! I had to get it. (笑)

I still realize though, that there are too many unread books that are lying around the house. I gathered them all together; maybe I can find the used book shop and sell them there. I gathered 26 books! (笑)

I hope to sell them soon. (>_<)

Also--there will apparently be a raindance tomorrow, organized by this crazy guy we know. (笑) I hope to see it!!!

Labels: , , , , ,





<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>