My Idols

I love these men, they are amazing and have made an impact on my life.
















Copyright Issues?

This blog's coding is (c) Wan Kimm, 2009. Just tweaked it a bit. All icon links to other blogs are made by me. Images for the actor's icons are taken from the header images of their official blogs. I am in no way affiliated with these artists or their agencies.

<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>

2010-03-13

RECESS!!


Last night was our last event for our Events Management class. "RECESS!!" was supposed to be a party themed around "reliving the best of high school". Not that I personally wanted to...my high school had a lot of drama.(笑) And Ochibi came to the event! She really helped out. (^o^)/ and she was going to sleep over at my house later that evening.

Erm...this is just me being brutally, painfully honest...but I *did* expect the bands to play songs that were popular in our high school days. I didn't hear any, except for the acoustic performances where Raizza and Nika sang, and Didi too...(>_<)
Although I admit the bands were quite talented (props to Skinny Jeans Kaboom and Death&Strawberry), I wish they had kept the self-promotion of their original songs to a minimum...though I suppose it's only fair. Still, I wanted to hear old high school hits.

In any case, after the bands had finished performing, the floor was open for dancing~

Not that many people danced. (>_<) But Sir Sev danced around with us! Ochibi was the source of our energy, really.(笑)We need to dance more often!

On a random note, it took a while before the name Death&Strawberry clicked in my head. It turns out that several of the band members were into BLEACH! Their band's name was actually taken from the first chapter of the manga.(笑) I was like, "It all makes sense now!!"

In any case, it was still a fun night. I never thought that dancing around like that (even if i wasn't that good) could be so much fun.


Ochibi and I came home and freshened up, brushing our teeth before going to bed. We felt like Aiba.(笑)
It really was very tiring! I'm not particularly sure what happened between the end of the party and us going to sleep at 4am. I remember nearly falling asleep with my glasses on, and Ochibi's cellphone alarm going off at around 5am.

We fangirled for a while earlier this afternoon. It really was a weekend well-spent. Till next time, Ochibi!!

Labels: , , , , , ,





<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>