My Idols

I love these men, they are amazing and have made an impact on my life.
















Copyright Issues?

This blog's coding is (c) Wan Kimm, 2009. Just tweaked it a bit. All icon links to other blogs are made by me. Images for the actor's icons are taken from the header images of their official blogs. I am in no way affiliated with these artists or their agencies.

<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>

2010-03-11

Th131 and Preparations


We had our Theology 131 long exam today...I took the written exam instead of the orals because I wanted to compare for myself how much more difficult either exam was. (>_<)
I think in the end, I prefer oral exams.(笑) Even if Fr. Dacanay is intimidating.
It was held from 6:00-8:00 in the evening, so naturally i came home rather late. (笑) And my mom wasn't able to receive my text right away so i got fetched almost an hour after it had finished. (笑)

We also tried to set up the things for our event tomorrow, "RECESS!" Before my exam, I was up on our venue, Burgundy Place Penthouse.
My only issue about it was the smell of the staircase--there was a garbage disposal there. Whew!
Well, Aimee and I went out to KFC to get some food and we tried out KFC's new product, Chewy Cheese!

It was pretty good.(笑)I think I will try to get some again next week!

Watch out for the happenings in my next post!

Labels: , , , , ,





<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>