My Idols

I love these men, they are amazing and have made an impact on my life.
















Copyright Issues?

This blog's coding is (c) Wan Kimm, 2009. Just tweaked it a bit. All icon links to other blogs are made by me. Images for the actor's icons are taken from the header images of their official blogs. I am in no way affiliated with these artists or their agencies.

<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>

2010-03-24

I DID IT.


Victory pose, outside the Humanities building!!
Totally ripped off Michael Jackson. (笑)

While Theology Oral Exams didn't go as well as I wanted them to (Fr. Dacanay was very intimidating), Philosophy Oral Exams were AWESOME!!! Dr. Garcia seemed quite pleased with what I had to say during the exam, and he even said "very good" when I finished. (^^)

And at long last, the school year has finally come to an end. (>_<)

My heart is heavy, and yet, light at the same time.

Please pray that I actually succeed in getting a good internship this summer!! I've been quite worried about it, to be frank. (^^;) And also, for some reason, I am still helping the Japanese club in ANI this summer! I hope I do well in both endeavors.

Labels: , , , , , , ,





<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>