My Idols

I love these men, they are amazing and have made an impact on my life.
















Copyright Issues?

This blog's coding is (c) Wan Kimm, 2009. Just tweaked it a bit. All icon links to other blogs are made by me. Images for the actor's icons are taken from the header images of their official blogs. I am in no way affiliated with these artists or their agencies.

<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>

2010-03-20

chocolate + depression = doesn't work.

I have been feeling a little down today...

It's a strange feeling to feel fear and depression literally pouring in from all sides, like a flood. (>_<)

I ate half a box of chocolate, but no effect (>_<) Where are the endorphins?!

...On a random note, Masa took a photo of himself and his newly trimmed hair, i think. He hadn't shaved his face yet, haha. Masa with a moustache is amusing. That brightened up my day somewhat. (^^)

Ooh, I asked my friend to send over the thesis statements I needed for oral exams with Fr. Dacanay.

She took the liberty of adding one last thesis statement to the list:

14. Father Dacanay contributes to his students’ mature understanding of marriage and human sexuality by not only explaining said topics through sacred scripture and the proclamations of the Magisterium, but also through other disciplines. Hence, he is the awesome. XD

SO TRUE. (笑)

Now to add to that mature understanding by studying.

頑張ります!

Labels: , , ,





<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>