My Idols

I love these men, they are amazing and have made an impact on my life.
















Copyright Issues?

This blog's coding is (c) Wan Kimm, 2009. Just tweaked it a bit. All icon links to other blogs are made by me. Images for the actor's icons are taken from the header images of their official blogs. I am in no way affiliated with these artists or their agencies.

<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>

2010-03-19

I love McDonald's. (笑)


A reward for getting through today. (笑) Sometimes, eating McDonald's makes me feel really good...fast food, hooray!

I feel rather stupid--I crammed a paper that was due this afternoon! (>_<)
In addition, my group in Events Management is cramming our final showbook. There is so much to do!!!
I still have to write that paper for Events Management..due on monday!!

There are only a few more days left in the school year and the tension is very high...(>_<)


Ah, here are the books I've managed to gather and hope to sell to a used-book store. 2 of them are actually still unopened! Plus there is a Lord of the Rings Box set, including The Hobbit. Lets hope I really can get some money for these. (笑)

This weekend will be a big, big hassle!! Studying for exams (笑)

頑張ります!!(笑)

Labels: , , , , , ,





<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>