My Idols

I love these men, they are amazing and have made an impact on my life.
















Copyright Issues?

This blog's coding is (c) Wan Kimm, 2009. Just tweaked it a bit. All icon links to other blogs are made by me. Images for the actor's icons are taken from the header images of their official blogs. I am in no way affiliated with these artists or their agencies.

<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>

2010-03-22

POKEMON SOULSILVER FTW!!


I have been waiting for this all week. (笑) I've taken the photo on the highest resolution my cellphone can offer, that you may all bask in its awesomeness. (笑)

I got it at Shangri-la this afternoon. Martin managed to get it at a small discount, on account of the carelessness of the store personnel regarding his reservation. (笑)

I started playing a little bit, and I probably will take more photos (using my cellphone camera, for lack of anything better) after Wednesday, since my last exam will be on that day.

All I can say is: IT'S SUPER SPECIAL AWESOME!!

It's really like the very first time I've played on a console--the first game I've ever played was Pokemon Silver on the GameBoy Color, and now, my first ever original game for the DS...Pokemon SOULSILVER!!

I'm so thrilled. (笑)

Still though! I have to lock it away. I need to get through my last two exams!!


I love this old man. He gives you so much stuff! And is so much more amusing this time around. (笑)

Oh and as a final post, I've got a new ring!

I love dragons. This is the first time I've come across such a ring, and so cheap too, for its detail--It cost only 109 pesos, and Maita was the one who bought it for me, too. (>_<) She snatched it out of my hand and took it to the counter and paid for it for me. (>o<)

Well, enough fangirling--it's time for me to study!!

Theology and Philosophy Oral Exams await!

頑張ります!

Labels: , , , , , ,





<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>