My Idols

I love these men, they are amazing and have made an impact on my life.
















Copyright Issues?

This blog's coding is (c) Wan Kimm, 2009. Just tweaked it a bit. All icon links to other blogs are made by me. Images for the actor's icons are taken from the header images of their official blogs. I am in no way affiliated with these artists or their agencies.

<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>

2010-03-27

Congratulations!!


Last night, my family and I went to Ochibi and Kin-chan's graduation dinner. Kin-chan just graduated from High School, and Ochibi from Miriam College, Bachelor of Science in Psychology.

I'm so proud of both of them. (>_<) That night we fangirled as usual about Tenimyu and its boys. (笑) They had to re-enact several scenes from movies and shows I hadn't seen yet, and it was hilarious. (笑)

I actually scrambled around for gifts for them. (笑) and like the sap that I am, gave them both little speeches before giving it to them. It's a special day for both of them, and both deserve special gifts.

I'm very sure I will still be seeing a lot of Kin-chan, since she will still be studying near me, and I will be sure to help her. I honestly want to watch and help her grow. (>_<)

Ochibi, I'm afraid, I may see less often of. But as long as one of them is there, the other will follow. So, I hope to stay in connection!!

CONGRATULATIONS, OCHIBI AND KIN-CHAN!!!

The both of you will always be my chibis. (^o^)/

Labels: , , , , , ,





<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>