My Idols

I love these men, they are amazing and have made an impact on my life.
















Copyright Issues?

This blog's coding is (c) Wan Kimm, 2009. Just tweaked it a bit. All icon links to other blogs are made by me. Images for the actor's icons are taken from the header images of their official blogs. I am in no way affiliated with these artists or their agencies.

<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>

2010-03-29

My "junjou baby loves". XD


Monday was quite an entertaining day, too. (笑)

I had gone to ADMU to meet with Justin, intending to figure out what to do with the shrine that we had built for the KiraKira☆Matsuri. Since the Japanese Studies Department could not take it (they had no more space), we will have to dispose of it during the clean-up week set for orgs, to clear their org rooms of junk. Looks like that will be my duty for next week.

Well, since we had that cleared up, I went to meet Ochibi and Kin-chan, who'd gone to Cello's. As usual, when all three of us are around, Kin-chan gets herself into trouble with me, i pretend to ignore her, and in the end forgive her anyway. (笑)

Nikki also passed by all of a sudden. (笑) I hadn't expected to see her today, and it was a nice surprise. (^^) We also managed to contact EA--I was to face him in a Pokemon battle!!

Well, admittedly, he had the upper hand because I don't have enough battle experience. (笑) However, I did have my crowning moments of awesome!! Even if I only won once out of three different battles. ...And all this happened while Nikki tried to "rape-tickle" both of us. (>o<)

Still!!

I have discovered my hidden potential as a Pokemon trainer!! (笑)

My hidden skill will be a secret for now though. (笑) Fssshu! (笑)

I will conduct my research and face EA once more in battle!! And next time I will emerge victorious!! (笑)

頑張ります!!(笑)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,





<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>