My Idols

I love these men, they are amazing and have made an impact on my life.
















Copyright Issues?

This blog's coding is (c) Wan Kimm, 2009. Just tweaked it a bit. All icon links to other blogs are made by me. Images for the actor's icons are taken from the header images of their official blogs. I am in no way affiliated with these artists or their agencies.

<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>

2010-04-05

Driver's license!! (笑)


I've got my driver's license at last ♪ (笑)

I don't want anyone to see my face on the license. (笑)And as you can see, I distorted my name.

I'm paranoid. (笑)

But I'm glad I finally got it! I had already passed the written exam last Wednesday, so all I had to do was pass the practical exam. Thankfully, it wasn't so difficult, and all my practice paid off.

I look forward to controlling the car better!!

Labels: , ,





<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>