My Idols

I love these men, they are amazing and have made an impact on my life.
















Copyright Issues?

This blog's coding is (c) Wan Kimm, 2009. Just tweaked it a bit. All icon links to other blogs are made by me. Images for the actor's icons are taken from the header images of their official blogs. I am in no way affiliated with these artists or their agencies.

<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>

2010-04-04

Tadaima~


Holy Week has concluded!

Happy Easter, everyone!!! (笑)

The last couple of days have been filled with lots of food!! (笑)

Vegetable pizza (>_<) And delicious Easter lunch~

On a random note, my return to the internet was less than pleasant.
As most of you may not have known, I got an F in Theology, aka Fr Dacanay's class. So, obviously, I'm risking getting some privileges taken away from me; one of those privileges being free use of my laptop.
I don't know exactly how to negotiate my way out of it; either way, I give up something distinctly important to me. My mother is actually implying that I give up my social life, i.e. I don't go out anymore, I go straight home and study all the way till I graduate. Which, of course, is a very unfair thing. (>_<)

I can probably try my best to get out of it by officially adopting a study habit of studying for two hours every time I get home. And maybe keeping my room clean and organized.

I hope things will be fine. (T_T)

Labels: , , ,





<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>