My Idols

I love these men, they are amazing and have made an impact on my life.
















Copyright Issues?

This blog's coding is (c) Wan Kimm, 2009. Just tweaked it a bit. All icon links to other blogs are made by me. Images for the actor's icons are taken from the header images of their official blogs. I am in no way affiliated with these artists or their agencies.

<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>

2010-04-07

First day at work! (笑)

Sorry, I don't have photos today. (笑)

I am very, very blessed for having this opportunity. My friend Raizza was able to get me into the company she is interning at this summer! Now, we are working right next to each other, along with another fellow intern and friend, Chabeli. (>_<)

Apparently, ever since I came to work, they have been a lot more lively and unfocused than they normally were. I don't know if it is a good thing or a bad thing. (笑)

I had a wonderful time at the workplace, even though I was kept quite busy with all the tasks heaped on to me. I got through it; Raiz and Chabeli helped out since they were free anyway.

I'm worried about tomorrow--I have to register and finish enrolling for class, and also go to work! I will be a little late, but ideally I should be there by 10am, 11am if necessary. I can only hope that the commute will not be as great a hassle as I believe it to be.

I will try to take some photos at work next time! If it's not too unprofessional, that is. (笑)

Until next time!

頑張ります!!

Labels: , , ,





<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>