My Idols

I love these men, they are amazing and have made an impact on my life.
















Copyright Issues?

This blog's coding is (c) Wan Kimm, 2009. Just tweaked it a bit. All icon links to other blogs are made by me. Images for the actor's icons are taken from the header images of their official blogs. I am in no way affiliated with these artists or their agencies.

<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>

2010-05-03

Teru Teru Bozu~


Since it's been rather hot these past few days, and even though brief rainshowers have been passing through the neighborhood recently, it's really not enough to cool most of us down. Muh~ (>_<)

In light of that, (and because of the movie Ima, Ai ni Yukimasu) I made a little Japanese weather fortune doll to hang in my window. (^o^)/

It's called a "teru teru bozu", and normally you see it hanging upright (with the head up) in order to promise sunny weather. But if you hang it upside down (like i did) it promises to bring rain. Which I think we all need. (>w<)/

Maah, try to make some of your own! Let's spread the weather fortune dolls around, maybe the more we make, the sooner rain will come down. (>w<)/

ETA [6:27pm]: IT RAINED JUST NOW! YAY!

Labels: , , , ,





<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>