My Idols

I love these men, they are amazing and have made an impact on my life.
















Copyright Issues?

This blog's coding is (c) Wan Kimm, 2009. Just tweaked it a bit. All icon links to other blogs are made by me. Images for the actor's icons are taken from the header images of their official blogs. I am in no way affiliated with these artists or their agencies.

<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>

2010-04-13

Bus hassle...

Earlier today, I commuted back to the university in order to attend my Advanced Japanese class. I left the office at exactly 2:00, but as I turned the corner to the bus stop, the bus had finished loading, and I missed it. Fail. (笑)

I had to wait longer for another bus, and then I took the train to Cubao where my mother was waiting. I ended up being late for class since the bus had gotten caught in traffic and, well, that did eat up quite an amount of time.

I should probably leave the office 15 minutes earlier. (>o<) Also, I didn't get any work to do today. (>_<)

On a side note, I am actually looking forward to learning more Japanese. We're reviewing past lessons now, and we officially start learning new lessons come Thursday. I've got to study my ass off for this in order to catch up--I'm probably the one with the least knowledge in the class.

I'm sorry for the lack of photos--I will come out with some soon! And I need to post those pizzas we made at Ochibi's house last Saturday. (>_<)

頑張ります!! I have an early start tomorrow, so this is all for now.

P.S. I should really start filling up my blog for snippets/drabbles/songs/whatever.
Zero-to-One, I hope, will soon be under way.

Labels: , , ,





<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>