My Idols

I love these men, they are amazing and have made an impact on my life.
















Copyright Issues?

This blog's coding is (c) Wan Kimm, 2009. Just tweaked it a bit. All icon links to other blogs are made by me. Images for the actor's icons are taken from the header images of their official blogs. I am in no way affiliated with these artists or their agencies.

<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>

2010-04-14

Japanese practice -日本語 練習 

昨日は、あまり働かなかった。(笑)
今日は、忙しい!Greenbeltに行きました!

暑い!!後で、電車で大学へ行きました。

今、日本語をべんきょうしています。大変です。。。(>_<)
これからは毎晩べんきょうするつもりです!
頑張ります!
----------
I can only hope that my grammar is correct.(笑)
Here's a translation of what I tried to say:

"Yesterday, I didn't work much. (laughs)
Today, I was busy! I went to Greenbelt!

Hot!! Later, I took the train to University.

Now, I'm studying the Japanese Language. It's difficult...(>_<)
From now on, I plan to study every night!
Ganbarimasu!!"

I tried. (笑)In any case, we interns had to go to Makati Ave on an emergency errand. The office kept calling me on my cell phone to check on us, I think because of nerves that we wouldn't make it in time. Thankfully, we did, and I'm glad for it. Though there was a bit of a panic when I realized that the money the agency gave me for the errand was sort by nearly a thousand pesos--thankfully it was all cleared up and it wasn't much trouble. However, I got slightly lost in the Makati area thanks to some confusing directions from my fellow intern Raizza, but in the end I managed to reach the train station and take the train back to campus, and in time for class too. I still feel very rusty in the language and so I need to practice. Forgive me if you're able to spot any kind of mistake--I'm still learning!!

Labels: , , , , ,





<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>