My Idols

I love these men, they are amazing and have made an impact on my life.
















Copyright Issues?

This blog's coding is (c) Wan Kimm, 2009. Just tweaked it a bit. All icon links to other blogs are made by me. Images for the actor's icons are taken from the header images of their official blogs. I am in no way affiliated with these artists or their agencies.

<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>

2010-04-15

Practice again, haha.

今日は、日本語の授業が楽しい!!
日本語を大体習った(>_<)
難しい!とても 難しい!そして、教室は暑い! 夏日はいつも暑い...

明日、何もしたくないです...でも、忙しい...仕事があるから。
大丈夫!仕事が好き。本当に好き!

土曜日、友達に会って、晩ごはんを食べるつもり。

疲れたから、寝たいです.
おやすみ!
----------
Practicing again. Thank you, Gus, for helping me compose this and for correcting my mistakes. The rough translation:
"Today, Japanese class was fun!!
I learned a lot of Japanese (>_<)
Difficult! Very difficult! And the classroom was hot! Summer days are always hot...

Tomorrow, I don't want to do anything...but, I'm busy...because I have a job.
It's okay though! I like my job! I really like it!

On Saturday, I'm meeting some friends, and we plan to have dinner.

And because I'm tired, I want to sleep.
Good night!"


I can only hope that all this practice will be effective. I actually had a picture to post from today, but I'm too tired to upload it.

Next time, everyone. Oyasumi~

Labels: , , , ,





<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>