My Idols

I love these men, they are amazing and have made an impact on my life.
















Copyright Issues?

This blog's coding is (c) Wan Kimm, 2009. Just tweaked it a bit. All icon links to other blogs are made by me. Images for the actor's icons are taken from the header images of their official blogs. I am in no way affiliated with these artists or their agencies.

<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>

2010-04-30

IRON MAN 2 !!


Haha, I just came home from watching Iron Man 2 with friends. The movie was great, even though I hadn't watched the first movie at all. I was pretty much able to follow it.
Oh, and a tip for those who are about to watch it: Stay till after the credits!! There is an extra scene, and it caused a lot of excitement among the audience.

So, with that, I'd like to say...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, OCHIBI!!!!!

I will do my best to bring you "Ore-sama" when I come over sometime. (^_^) Or something. (>_<) Hahaha! Hope you had a good day~

Labels: , , , , ,





<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>