My Idols

I love these men, they are amazing and have made an impact on my life.
















Copyright Issues?

This blog's coding is (c) Wan Kimm, 2009. Just tweaked it a bit. All icon links to other blogs are made by me. Images for the actor's icons are taken from the header images of their official blogs. I am in no way affiliated with these artists or their agencies.

<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>

2010-04-22

Cake~



今日は、ライッザとチャべりとシュガーハウスに行った~
Today Raizza, Chabeli and I went to Sugarhouse.

It was a bit of a walk, but it wasn't that far at all, perhaps 5 minutes? I immediately ordered my favorite cake, Lemon Torte--I was lucky because there was a 10% discount on it, since it was the cake of the month. (^o^)/

おいしかったです!!甘すぎ~!♪ 
It was delicious! So sweet~! ♪

I haven't eaten lemon torte in a very long while. (>_<) I should really watch out for my sweet intake though!

Recently, I've been slacking off in studying Japanese... In the words of Sanada Genichirou-- たるんどる!

頑張ります!!

Labels: , ,





<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>