My Idols

I love these men, they are amazing and have made an impact on my life.
















Copyright Issues?

This blog's coding is (c) Wan Kimm, 2009. Just tweaked it a bit. All icon links to other blogs are made by me. Images for the actor's icons are taken from the header images of their official blogs. I am in no way affiliated with these artists or their agencies.

<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>

2010-04-19

I'm back!


Haha, I'm back to plain old English for a while. Blogging in Japanese is tiring!

Work has been fun so far, and Japanese is starting to make a little more sense for me. It's been the same routine, going to work, commuting back to school, and then going home and studying. (Okay, so I'm still working on that last bit.)

I hung out at the Japanese Studies Department after class today. They've got this BIG shipment of manga (in original Japanese, duh), and they're all food manga!!

It's enough to make you hungry just by looking at them. (笑) I've been trying my best to read some of them, and so far it's been good, though my head tends to hurt afterward.(笑)

In other news, I've written something in my other blog, Zero-to-One. The URL is going to be difficult to advertise--it's going to sound like numbers. (笑) To think that it's going to be filled with lines upon lines of whatever my mind comes up with!

If you like, while I have only one entry up on it, I can still make a different blog URL that's easier to remember and say. (笑) Tell me in a comment! Any suggestions (provided that they are free of ridicule and are creative) will be considered. (笑)

Oh, and do tell me what you think there too. I've never really shown anyone what I've written in this kind of style (songs/poems/whatnot) so honestly, I'm very nervous. (笑)

Thanks and tell me what you think!!

Labels: , , , , , ,





<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>