My Idols

I love these men, they are amazing and have made an impact on my life.
















Copyright Issues?

This blog's coding is (c) Wan Kimm, 2009. Just tweaked it a bit. All icon links to other blogs are made by me. Images for the actor's icons are taken from the header images of their official blogs. I am in no way affiliated with these artists or their agencies.

<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>

2010-05-07

The office is coooold~


It was so cold in the office today!! (>_<) And I was all alone too! Greetings from the cold and lonely office, everyone!! (笑)

I mentioned before that I no longer hitch with Raizza in the mornings since she's done with her internship this summer--Chabeli is actually done as well, so only the latest intern, Tanya, is my companion in the office these days, and today, she wasn't here (>_<) She apparently went to Zambales.


This was comforting though, haha. When I was on my way to work, I passed by the KFC branch in the train station and picked up a mini-bucket of their Chewy Cheeze! It was nice to have that morning. It really feels like comfort food (笑)

Though, I still very much crave for Takoyaki these days. Where will I find a decent, nearby place that sells it?! /craves.

Much later today though, Kin-chan met up with me to watch a play, "The Diary of an Ajejenean." It was a pretty epic comedy about Jejemons and Conyos, terms which are actually difficult to explain in one go, so yeah. (@_@) /is too lazy to further define.

It was quite enjoyable, though obviously a bit of an amateur play, but it was for the benefit of The Philippine Cerebral Palsy, Inc, so it was all good. I really feel for people with cerebral palsy, it's horrible not to be able to control your body properly, I know firsthand how that feels.

Kin-chan and I ate at Mushroom Burger on Katipunan afterwards. The place isn't so bad, and it's a lot less crowded, I expect, than Jollibee or McDonald's.

It's sad though that Ochibi wasn't able to come with us. She was still feeling down, so I didn't push her any further. I decided to visit their house tomorrow instead.

I hope all goes well.

Labels: , , , , ,





<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>