My Idols

I love these men, they are amazing and have made an impact on my life.
















Copyright Issues?

This blog's coding is (c) Wan Kimm, 2009. Just tweaked it a bit. All icon links to other blogs are made by me. Images for the actor's icons are taken from the header images of their official blogs. I am in no way affiliated with these artists or their agencies.

<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>

2010-05-11

EPIC WAGYUU BEEF ♪


It was our classmate Kay's birthday today, so she took the entire class, including sensei, out for dinner and to do random things! (笑)
We ended up driving all over Makati in order to look for a decent Japanese restaurant, and then ended up eating in "KAI", a rather swanky Japanese restaurant, more fine dining than what we ever expected. AND WE WERE ABLE TO GET A TASTE OF WAGYUU BEEF.

Which is probably, like, 87532721 times more expensive (probably) than any yakiniku plate ever? But so good. And you cook it yourself on a hot plate.

Poor sensei though. Both hot plates were on either side of her and on one side, we were skilled at using the hot plate, while the other side was not. The fat from the beef either kept spitting at her, or the fat would drip into the flames causing the fire to suddenly go up in a whoosh. She was started to get too scared to use the hot plate. (笑)

Afterwards though, we walked around and eventually found a Timezone arcade, where I danced several rounds of DDR and Dancefreaks, then tried my hand at Drumania (7th mix). I think I may get the hang of drums eventually, but it will take time. At least I'm getting better at DDR.

It was a very fun evening. FEAST YOUR EYES ON THE WAGYUU BEEF AND BURN WITH ENVY MUAHAHA.

/kidding. XD

I might be quite busy at work tomorrow. Maah!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,





<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>