My Idols

I love these men, they are amazing and have made an impact on my life.
















Copyright Issues?

This blog's coding is (c) Wan Kimm, 2009. Just tweaked it a bit. All icon links to other blogs are made by me. Images for the actor's icons are taken from the header images of their official blogs. I am in no way affiliated with these artists or their agencies.

<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>

2010-05-08

Saturday Trippings


I went to visit Ochibi and Kin-chan todaaaay~ I brought them some pepperoni from home. Hee hee~ ♪

As usual, we fangirled over Tenimyu and teased Ochibi about Zukki.

Pausing a video when Zukki is onscreen makes her react really wildly. (笑)

me: *pauses video*
Kin-chan: ????
Ochibi: WAAAAAAAH!!! *hits me*
me: Ow! (>o<)
Ochibi: You're so MEEEAN!
Kin-chan: *plays video and pauses again on Zukki* Oh LOOK it's ZUKKI! 8D
Ochibi: EEEEEEEH!!! YOU'RE BULLYING MEEE!

I played the piano at their place again. Ever since my own piano was taken away (temporarily, they said) I've been missing it, since I do still like to learn things by ear. And speaking of that, I was able to play Nakagauchi Masataka's song "Sing Away" on the piano. Well, i got most of the basic notes, which means I can also play it on the violin. (笑)

It's all good since Sing Away has a violin solo version. ♪

We really had fun that day, even though we were all too lazy to move because of the intense heat. I swear, these days it's been ridiculously hot, I don't know what to do anymore. Muh~

Mother's day tomorrow! I'm worried~ What can I do (>_<)

Labels: , ,





<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>