My Idols

I love these men, they are amazing and have made an impact on my life.
















Copyright Issues?

This blog's coding is (c) Wan Kimm, 2009. Just tweaked it a bit. All icon links to other blogs are made by me. Images for the actor's icons are taken from the header images of their official blogs. I am in no way affiliated with these artists or their agencies.

<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>

2010-05-09

MOTHER'S DAY~


HAPPY MOTHER'S DAAAY~

We had incredible food today~ ♪

Paella~ ♪
Barbecued Chicken~ ♪

and CAAAAKE!!!! (笑)

I'm so happy. And full. (笑)

I was able to behave for my mom today, so I guess she was happy for the most part. Fixing my room this morning in a rush was a bit...sudden, and a change in my plans. I had planned to make her breakfast, but...turns out she only wanted to eat fruit because of our big lunch. (笑)

Today was good nyaaa. And I can now bring paella as my food when I go to work. Hee~ ♪

Election day tomorrow! I hope everything goes well.

Labels: , ,





<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>