My Idols

I love these men, they are amazing and have made an impact on my life.
















Copyright Issues?

This blog's coding is (c) Wan Kimm, 2009. Just tweaked it a bit. All icon links to other blogs are made by me. Images for the actor's icons are taken from the header images of their official blogs. I am in no way affiliated with these artists or their agencies.

<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>

2010-05-12

SHOOT ♪


Today was the first time I'd ever been to a studio for a commercial shoot. It was a very interesting process, take after take after take. (^o^)
Wi-fi was available at the studio, though with the limitations in the network, I didn't really do much. Still, it was because of internet access that I was able to find the soundtrack for 2Steps!! I'll download it later tonight. DANCING TIEMZ AWAIT! (笑)

Part of me wants to try out the dances in 2Steps, minus the acrobatics I suppose. I can't handstand or cartwheel anymore, it's dangerous for me. I need more strength and coordination first. Maybe someday...(>_<)

I had to skip class today in order to go to the shoot, but I think it was kind of worth it? There's always catering at a shoot--I really regretted eating a McDonald's breakfast this morning when I got to work, I could have eaten better there, and for free. (^^;) Ahahaa...My stomach hurts now.

So, tonight I will download 2Steps soundtrack and study extra lessons in Japanese to make up for this. Hmmm. Perhaps while waiting for my mom in Cubao later I will have takoyaki.





<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>