My Idols

I love these men, they are amazing and have made an impact on my life.
















Copyright Issues?

This blog's coding is (c) Wan Kimm, 2009. Just tweaked it a bit. All icon links to other blogs are made by me. Images for the actor's icons are taken from the header images of their official blogs. I am in no way affiliated with these artists or their agencies.

<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>

2010-06-10

BEST DAY EVER


So, today was supposed to be my registration for classes and for the school year--I didn't succeed in getting the teacher I wanted, BUT! There is a way, and I will make sure I get out of the nightmare prof's class. (>o<)/

But nevermind about all that. I HAD DINNER WITH THE SENPAIS LAST NIGHT. (^o^)/
And it was FUN.

It's practically the most time I've spent out of the house since I recovered from chicken pox but it was amazing. I mean, for one:
I managed to see Kin-chan on her second day of college. She looked like she was enjoying herself, and I was glad to see that she was adjusting to life. She's leaving for Abra on Friday, so I really was glad to see her before then.

I was surprised to see that she'd cut her hair, but well, she's happy.

Anyway, as you can all see from the opening photo way up there, the senpais and I had dinner at Pepper Lunch (Where else? We always seem to eat there, I swear--not that I mind. Haha!). It was funny to see Martin in work clothes--but it didn't help that everyone else there seemed to be in black-and-white while I was in YELLOW AND RED, in full-blown color. I wanted to hide under the table later on, haha.

It also didn't help that yellow and red seem to be the colors of the Pepper Lunch logo. (^^;)

Do I look like the endorser of Pepper Lunch now?

Labels: , , , , , ,





<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>