My Idols

I love these men, they are amazing and have made an impact on my life.
















Copyright Issues?

This blog's coding is (c) Wan Kimm, 2009. Just tweaked it a bit. All icon links to other blogs are made by me. Images for the actor's icons are taken from the header images of their official blogs. I am in no way affiliated with these artists or their agencies.

<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>

2010-06-03

ALIVE~!


I was able to go out today, after two weeks of being confined to my bedroom!
It was great...I was a little paranoid at first about going out, but my mother insisted that I needed fresh air, so I went.
The chickenpox has faded away by now, and I was taken around Eastwood to go shopping for some clothes. I snuck off to one of my favorite stores to look for an accessory to buy as a souvenir, since I felt that I was in need of a new ring. Sadly, there weren't any nice rings on display, but I spotted a necklace I hadn't been able to buy once. So, I got it. I'll put up a photo sometime, haha.

We ate dinner at a Chinese restaurant before going home. I swear, as much as I love Japanese food, Chinese food really fills you up! It is my second favorite cuisine. I have never been so hungry before in my life, my mother and aunt were alarmed at the amount I was eating. I had pork dumplings, a beancurd roll, some noodles, and even char siu bao (siopao). Still though, one thing made me sad. Every time I go to a Chinese restaurant, I always make sure to order buchi for dessert. I really love it. However, this time, since my mom and aunt were picking on me for how much I was eating, I hesitated to order one.
This is the first time I have not ordered buchi at a Chinese restaurant. (T_T) I feel sad about it. I love buchi.

I have a bad feeling that this will be my next food craving. Before it was takoyaki, and now it's buchi!! Will it ever end~

P.S. Buying a frilly shirt merits this kind of randomness. ACE ATTORNEY FANS UNITE!

Labels: , , , , ,





<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>