My Idols

I love these men, they are amazing and have made an impact on my life.
















Copyright Issues?

This blog's coding is (c) Wan Kimm, 2009. Just tweaked it a bit. All icon links to other blogs are made by me. Images for the actor's icons are taken from the header images of their official blogs. I am in no way affiliated with these artists or their agencies.

<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>

2010-06-18

I don't like hospitals...(^^;)

We had to go to the hospital for a medical examination today (^^;)
I'm still bruising from the blood extraction they did (>_<) I don't like needles...

They say we need to come back for the immunization shots, so I'm expecting more needles (>o<)


Afterwards though, we had a nice dinner at a Chinese restaurant, and I finally got to order my buchi. (^^)

Overall, it wasn't too bad a day, but I was cranky for most of the morning and that in itself wasn't pleasant. (^^;)

Also, I have low blood pressure. (笑)

Labels: , , , , ,





<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>