My Idols

I love these men, they are amazing and have made an impact on my life.
















Copyright Issues?

This blog's coding is (c) Wan Kimm, 2009. Just tweaked it a bit. All icon links to other blogs are made by me. Images for the actor's icons are taken from the header images of their official blogs. I am in no way affiliated with these artists or their agencies.

<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>

2010-07-08

Relaxed.

Just had a cold bath and a delicious dinner, nothing could bring the day to a better end (^_^)


Today was a day full of surprises! In one of my classes, our teacher, Jim Paredes (of APO Hiking Society) got someone to speak to our class about political humor, and who better to talk about it than Mae Paner, a.k.a Juana Change! She's a very funny political satirist whose Youtube videos are not only amusing, but very striking. She's been quite brave in speaking out her thoughts about Philippine politics (and politicians) and I admire her for it. (^^) I was lucky enough to have my camera with me, I took a photo with her at the end of the class. (^o^)/

Part of me feels that it was also a bit of a train wreck of a day, too. I got sprayed with the new Axe Twist earlier by a couple of friends, didn't really appreciate it (even though I like the smell of Axe in general). (>o<)!! It was not very pleasant.

Also, Toujin interviews continue! I got to meet some interesting people today and I'm glad to have stuck around, although Nikki on her sugar high kind of made me freak a little. (^^;) Aiyo.

In addition, I'm very nervous about my audition for Blue Symphony tomorrow...And I have a guidance test to worry about, too!! I suppose the relaxing end for the day is just to prepare me for the horrors tomorrow (>.<)/

In the end, it didn't rain today and I didn't get to do any special Tanabata rituals or whatnot to make up for forgetting yesterday. I should have burned a wish today or something? (>_<)

Labels: , , , , , , , ,





<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>