My Idols

I love these men, they are amazing and have made an impact on my life.
















Copyright Issues?

This blog's coding is (c) Wan Kimm, 2009. Just tweaked it a bit. All icon links to other blogs are made by me. Images for the actor's icons are taken from the header images of their official blogs. I am in no way affiliated with these artists or their agencies.

<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>

2010-07-07

FLASHBACK, kimi wa CLEVER~ (笑)

As it is, I haven't been blogging lately. (笑)

Life has been crazy the past couple of days, honestly. its been a while since I've found time to sit down, eat some cookies, post photos and blog.
So, first things first! Last June 29th, the band got together again for some random jamming. I came along as a vocalist (though I'm still not quite confident about my voice ^^;)
The band!

EA, the guitarist; Mujib, the bassist; and MJ, the drummer.
Our main vocalist, Sarah, and our keyboardist, Patrick, weren't around.
Therefore, Kae and I stood in for vocalists. And failed quite epically. (>o<)/

We had fun though, even if we messed up on quite a number of songs. I am seriously beginning to wonder if I can even aspire to be a vocalist, really. I know I go off-key majority of the time. (T_T)


Following that, the week after, the recruitment week for school orgs started. Naturally, Toujin, our Japanese Culture org, was part of it and basically made a killing, so to speak. (笑) We got so many members!! Over 200! (^o^)/


Hung out at McDonald's for a while on one of those days, got teased by Ochibi for this picture. Do I really look like a Rikkai student with that scarf on? (笑)


Fun times, good times, sundae times. Kin-chan failed at many things that day.(笑)


Then finally, last Saturday (July 3rd), Ochibi, Kin-chan and I went to Saizen (known in Japan as Daiso). We saw a lot of things we wanted to buy, but as it is, we had to wait till the next time we could get together. I saw a great pass case that I wanted, but then again, I could probably wait until next time.


We ended our trip with a hearty dinner from Silver Lake, one of our main choices in Ali Mall's food court. Imagine getting two viands, rice, soup, a fried vegetable roll, and free iced tea, only for 85 pesos? And depending on your food, you can have it on one of those sizzling hot plates. It was really a very nice dinner, once again with us poking fun at Kin-chan and her fail. (^^)

It was one of the nicest weekends I'd spent in a long time. I hope to have another great weekend soon enough.

On a side note, I joined Blue Symphony this year! I'll be auditioning with my violin this Friday (July 9). I'm so nervous!!! I'm really not that good at playing yet, I hope they're willing to teach me more even if I suck (T.T)/

Today was a horribly rainy day. I'm glad I brought a cardigan along, I don't think I would have survived the day, considering I have my thesis class in an air-conditioned classroom.
And I'm starting to get a clearer picture of what I want my thesis to be...I know I definitely want to make a thesis on otaku culture...I just need an angle...

頑張ります!!

[EDIT] I FORGOT THAT IT WAS TANABATA TODAY. IT IS PAST MIDNIGHT, CAN I STILL WRITE MY WISH OR SOMETHING? D:

[EDIT 2] OKAY SO YOU BURN WISHES THE NEXT DAY BUT DO THEY HAVE TO BE WRITTEN ON TANABATA DAY?

[EDIT 3] Okay...So the actual 7th day of the 7th month isn't necessarily July 7th...It's actually on August 16th this year.

[EDIT 4] EVEN SO!!! I was too late!! Ah well. I will burn one of my wishes tomorrow I guess? Or set it afloat in the rain if it rains tomorrow/later.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,





<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>