My Idols

I love these men, they are amazing and have made an impact on my life.
















Copyright Issues?

This blog's coding is (c) Wan Kimm, 2009. Just tweaked it a bit. All icon links to other blogs are made by me. Images for the actor's icons are taken from the header images of their official blogs. I am in no way affiliated with these artists or their agencies.

<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>

2010-07-15

NEW!!!


Because I saw it and wanted it immediately. (笑) Kin-chan took me to WakuWaku, and I bought this there.

In all fairness, I am a Gundam00 fan, and I've watched both seasons. I cannot wait for the movie this year!!

I haggled the price from 290 pesos to 200; this is the first time I have ever haggled in my life. I am utter fail. (笑) I'm glad for a new pencil case nonetheless!

No, Kin-chan, I am not giving you my Prince of Tennis pencil case. Eiji gave it to me. (^_^)

I finally got to see Rei and Niki's condo unit for the first time! Even with lagging Smartbro internet, we managed to load a video from The Last Airbender, and we proceeded to poke fun at it. We are now determined to make some kind of parody of the movie and show them what a better job we with even lower budgets can do. Seriously, 150 million for that project and they show us footage this bad? (>o<) I am disappointed, and I don't even follow Avatar. (笑)

In other news, I have accomplished my first Toujin Report for this year, in our mailing groups! I hope to write more updates, this was a part of my old job that I loved. Writing reports and updates are fun.

Labels: , , , , ,





<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>