My Idols

I love these men, they are amazing and have made an impact on my life.
















Copyright Issues?

This blog's coding is (c) Wan Kimm, 2009. Just tweaked it a bit. All icon links to other blogs are made by me. Images for the actor's icons are taken from the header images of their official blogs. I am in no way affiliated with these artists or their agencies.

<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>

2010-07-18

We need dance nights.


We meant to have a dance-a-thon. Really.

But we went everywhere instead. (笑)

Went to Momo's house along with Eiji and Tezuka-buchou, Ochibi and Kin-chan. Things were kind of awkward for some of us, but we tried our best to have fun anyway. And even though it was late, Eiji and I went back to Ochibi and Kin-chan's house for dinner and Tenimyu randomness. (^o^)/

Until now, I am ashamed of my lackluster dance skills. (笑)

I ended up staying over at the house because I could no longer commute home--it was very late. (^^;) Carelessness on my part...

In any case, I cannot wait to see them again, and maybe next time, we can have a more serious dance session...?

Ahahaha~

Labels: , , , , , , , ,





<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>