My Idols

I love these men, they are amazing and have made an impact on my life.
















Copyright Issues?

This blog's coding is (c) Wan Kimm, 2009. Just tweaked it a bit. All icon links to other blogs are made by me. Images for the actor's icons are taken from the header images of their official blogs. I am in no way affiliated with these artists or their agencies.

<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>

2010-07-14

Blackout.


The rain was so bad yesterday!! (>o<)We got stuck in a school building waiting for it to let up. I had to take a photo, though I'm not sure if you can tell how bad the rain was from this.

Typhoon Basyang pretty much officially struck later that evening. I was working on some things on my laptop when I heard the wind pick up, and heard things get knocked over outside...It was a pretty scary thing to hear.

I don't like storms very much...and I dislike them even more when there are blackouts--not only is it nerve-wracking to hear the chaos, thunder, and howling winds outside, but it is also very dark and spooky. It makes me feel like a lost child. (>.<) The power came back to our neighborhood about an hour ago, so I tried to get back to work then.

Unfortunately, it might take a little while more to figure out my thesis...I don't have a theoretical framework just yet. Urgh...


On a side note, the integration seminar for seniors was actually quite entertaining--I attended it last Monday, and picked up some useful things...I guess.
They made us write "bucket lists"--things we want to accomplish by the end of our senior year. Honestly, it really serves to make me a little more pressured...Especially that bit I wrote about my thesis.

I'm determined to make my thesis based on the otaku culture here in the Philippines...and I know I will do it. I need to do this, to convince myself that I can...Research paper writing has never been one of my greatest strengths, and so I need to make this one particularly good.

No use worrying about it though...I need to actually do something about it. Ugh...The power blackout kind of halted my progress on my thesis...I need to find something.

頑張ります!

Labels: , , , , , ,





<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>