My Idols

I love these men, they are amazing and have made an impact on my life.
















Copyright Issues?

This blog's coding is (c) Wan Kimm, 2009. Just tweaked it a bit. All icon links to other blogs are made by me. Images for the actor's icons are taken from the header images of their official blogs. I am in no way affiliated with these artists or their agencies.

<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>

2010-07-10

YAMATO!!!

All I can say is: EPIC.(笑)

It was the last night of Yamato in Manila and their performance was AMAZING. (^o^)

It was a performance I won't soon forget. They're more than just talented and hardworking musicians, they're skilled entertainers who really know how to get an audience up and excited and cheering. They were very funny, very focused, and very free-spirited--the best thing about their performance was the fact that they performed with sincere, heartfelt smiles. They really enjoyed what they were doing, and I loved that. What I love in performers is the amount of heart they put into their act, and they truly showed a spirit behind Taiko that I had never seen before.

This was a chance of a lifetime, and I am so glad I took it. I wasn't as lucky as some of the people near the stage though--they got to take photos with the performers themselves. They were kinda pushy though (^^;) Ahahaa. Nonetheless!!! It was fun, and it was all definitely worth the trip.(笑)


Ochibi was able to make it, and I yoinked my friend Yanna to watch it too. (^^)
But I owe a big, big thank you to Yanagi-senpai (Celiiiine!!!) and her uncle. It was because I ran into them at the line for the performance that she pulled us into their line and gave us their extra tickets. It was also the reason why we got such good seats, instead of being so far out into the audience. I am eternally grateful.

On a side note though, after it was all over, the sole of my foot was in absolute pain. I wonder why? I didn't strain it or anything. (><)

I will have to limp until it feels better. (笑)

I shall sleep now. おやすみ!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,





<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>