My Idols

I love these men, they are amazing and have made an impact on my life.
















Copyright Issues?

This blog's coding is (c) Wan Kimm, 2009. Just tweaked it a bit. All icon links to other blogs are made by me. Images for the actor's icons are taken from the header images of their official blogs. I am in no way affiliated with these artists or their agencies.

<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>

2010-09-15

Injuries?!


Today, Kin-chan came to visit me (笑)
She wanted me to help her with math. Again.
Even though I barely know anything about math. (笑)

And she forgot her math book. (笑)

But yes, somewhere in the middle of the "tutoring" and the bullying, she somehow slammed the side of her hard head against my face.

IT HURT!! (笑)

So we ended up going to the infirmary for bags of ice. (笑)

We look seriously fail, don't we. (笑)

Labels: , , , , ,





<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>