My Idols

I love these men, they are amazing and have made an impact on my life.
















Copyright Issues?

This blog's coding is (c) Wan Kimm, 2009. Just tweaked it a bit. All icon links to other blogs are made by me. Images for the actor's icons are taken from the header images of their official blogs. I am in no way affiliated with these artists or their agencies.

<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>

2010-10-16

My bags are almost packed...

As most of you probably already know, my flight to the US is today, Oct. 17. I haven't been blogging lately due to all the preparations for finals and other problems!

So tiring~ I just came from a Toujin party, and I swam probably for about 5 hours. (^_^;)

It was a day filled with madness. This kind of madness, love and insanity, I would never exchange for anything. 東人! 大好き!本当にありがとう!

In addition, Ochibi came to visit, and we had our last moments of fangirling, and she gave me a gift for me to remember her and Kin-chan by.

There is only one thing I can say--THEY ARE INSANE. And I love them.

No rest for me tonight though. I have to finish packing the things most important to me, and finish certain forms.

To all my loves in the Philippines, I WILL MISS YOU ALL.

Please support me till the very end~

My next post will be made from NEW JERSEY!!! I will make sure to document my stay.

EDIT [10.20.2010/3.06AM @NJ]Last shot with Ochibi:

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,





<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>