My Idols

I love these men, they are amazing and have made an impact on my life.
















Copyright Issues?

This blog's coding is (c) Wan Kimm, 2009. Just tweaked it a bit. All icon links to other blogs are made by me. Images for the actor's icons are taken from the header images of their official blogs. I am in no way affiliated with these artists or their agencies.

<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>

2010-10-29

IN THE HEIGHTS!

1:19AM @ NJ
I watched a musical on Broadway for the first time!


IN THE HEIGHTS!!!!!

It was an amazing performance. I could not believe my eyes or my ears. Everyone, down to the very last dancer, had so much talent, so much energy. I have never seen such an amazing performance!!

The feeling is indescribable. The musical had an amazing blend of hiphop, rap, salsa, and just...awesome singing. It really struck a chord in me, and it hit me close to home. It was about the life of immigrants in Washington Heights. I have never seen such life in a performance. The professional level is just so high above me, I can hardly believe what I'm watching is real. It feels so much like a dream.

The dance numbers, the songs, the acting...If only I could unleash that much force and energy in life.

Labels: , , , , , ,





<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>