My Idols

I love these men, they are amazing and have made an impact on my life.
















Copyright Issues?

This blog's coding is (c) Wan Kimm, 2009. Just tweaked it a bit. All icon links to other blogs are made by me. Images for the actor's icons are taken from the header images of their official blogs. I am in no way affiliated with these artists or their agencies.

<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>

2010-10-23

New York!

12:44AM @NJ


Went into New York City for the first time yesterday. It was an interesting trip, though some parts of New York still seriously remind me of home for some reason. Some things are just the same.

LIKE THIS SANRIO STORE (^^)

Sadly, I couldn't go in; we didn't have time. (>_<);

We had lunch at Yoshinoya~ Though it isn't the same as back home, it's more of a rice bowl place here. Then again, I have never tried Yoshinoya back home.


We went to many places, other toy stores and such. It was really cold!!!
What I did find enchanting about the city, though, was how their sidewalks seriously glitter at night.

Labels: , , , , ,





<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>