My Idols

I love these men, they are amazing and have made an impact on my life.
















Copyright Issues?

This blog's coding is (c) Wan Kimm, 2009. Just tweaked it a bit. All icon links to other blogs are made by me. Images for the actor's icons are taken from the header images of their official blogs. I am in no way affiliated with these artists or their agencies.

<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>

2010-12-22

Immersion!


This was the setting for my so-called "wilderness sabbatical". (笑) We went to Mexico, Pampanga; we spent three days and two nights there. We planted rice, leveled the field, and basically immersed ourselves in farm life.


However, what really kept us busy was the children. As you can see, I practically got buried here. (笑) It was fun playing with them, and honestly, out here, they have a chance for a real childhood, playing and running, and I find them really, really lucky to be able to have that. Our last night was spent playing with the children and putting on a show. Practicing for that, singing random things and just feeling the bond between us in our immersion group was cool. Honestly. I'd never felt happier. (^^)


What amused me most, though, was the turkeys. I've never seen turkeys before, so yes. The turkeys crossed the road. (笑)

Labels: , , , ,





<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>