My Idols

I love these men, they are amazing and have made an impact on my life.
















Copyright Issues?

This blog's coding is (c) Wan Kimm, 2009. Just tweaked it a bit. All icon links to other blogs are made by me. Images for the actor's icons are taken from the header images of their official blogs. I am in no way affiliated with these artists or their agencies.

<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>

2011-03-11

Sorry for the lack of posts!

As it is, I can't seem to find my card reader for my phone's memory card.

I have a lot of things to share!!

But until I can find my card reader, the photos will have to wait. (笑)

For now, enjoy this cover of 1/3 no Junjou na Kanjou by FLOW! One of my favorite bands covering one of my favorite songs~ ♪ So happy~ (笑)




Had some drinks last night so a little crazy (笑) Also played Rockband yesterday! ♪

Will post pictures soon! Going out with friends today. (笑)

----------
Also heard about the tsunami that plagued Japan just yesterday. I sincerely hope that everything will turn out all right despite all the damage it caused. (>_<) Of all the places to get hit...
Hopefully all the people we love and admire are all right....

Labels: , , , , ,





<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>