My Idols

I love these men, they are amazing and have made an impact on my life.
















Copyright Issues?

This blog's coding is (c) Wan Kimm, 2009. Just tweaked it a bit. All icon links to other blogs are made by me. Images for the actor's icons are taken from the header images of their official blogs. I am in no way affiliated with these artists or their agencies.

<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>

2011-05-09

I've been busy~

And I've come to realize a lot of things during the past couple of days (>_<)

Also I'm sick again (笑)

I spent quite a lot of time with the members of my family...

I'm a little shocked at myself too (笑)

Grocery shopping and preparations for Mother's day...then the celebration itself...

Amongst relatives, so many things just come to light, even if you sometimes feel that they can be a little bothersome by asking you so many things (笑)

But it was in the asking questions that I got my answers, no?

There are so many things I want to accomplish...

And sometimes I think I forget how much hard work needs to be put into them, or even the requirements for them...(^^;)

It's a little sad isn't it?

This is the first time I feel that I have been thrust forcibly into the world.

And I now realize how difficult it will be from now on (^^;)

I want to learn what it means to work hard, too.

Hopefully by setting more distinct goals for myself, I can finally start moving.

I won't give up hope!

I will pave my path, my life, and a way back to where I feel I belong.

I love you all (^^)

Labels: , , , , ,





<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>