My Idols

I love these men, they are amazing and have made an impact on my life.
















Copyright Issues?

This blog's coding is (c) Wan Kimm, 2009. Just tweaked it a bit. All icon links to other blogs are made by me. Images for the actor's icons are taken from the header images of their official blogs. I am in no way affiliated with these artists or their agencies.

<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>

2011-07-19

My haaaaair



The hairstylist didn't want to cut it at first (笑)

She kept saying, "But your hair! You have beautiful hair!"

I think I'm happy enough with this length (> <)

I might cut it very short someday, though!

We'll see. (笑)

Speaking of cutting it very short, the stylist also suggested that if I were to cut it short after growing it so long, I may as well donate my hair to make wigs for cancer patients. (笑)

I would actually be very glad to!

I would even consider shaving my head (笑)

Labels: , ,





<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>