My Idols

I love these men, they are amazing and have made an impact on my life.
















Copyright Issues?

This blog's coding is (c) Wan Kimm, 2009. Just tweaked it a bit. All icon links to other blogs are made by me. Images for the actor's icons are taken from the header images of their official blogs. I am in no way affiliated with these artists or their agencies.

<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>

2011-08-05

I live on a farm?? (笑)



My family has been growing some vegetables lately (笑)

And we managed to harvest some green bell peppers and cherry tomatoes (^^)

We also have some eggplants and another variety of tomato growing on our property, but sadly, the squirrels and other animals seem to be eating them, even before they ripen! (>_<)

We set up a fence recently, so I hope it helps~ One of the white eggplants seems to be swelling up nicely, so if the squirrels leave it alone we might be able to harvest it. (笑)

We have some guests over at our house today, apparently some friends from my mom and aunts' childhood. They've been chatting nonstop since lunchtime, I guess they've been catching up on all those lost years. (笑)

Might be going someplace this weekend~

Hopefully it's interesting? (笑) I think we have plans to drive up to either Philadelphia or Atlantic City, whichever they decide to hit first. My aunt finally got some vacation time, so she's particularly cheerful today(^^)

Ja, I need to take a shower and sleep now (笑) It's gotten so late and I had to wash a lot of dishes from our meals today (^^;)

Until next time~

I will take photos! (笑)

Labels: , , , ,





<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>